National Steering Committee (NSC)
THE ROLE OF THE NATIONAL STEERING COMMITTEE
- To promote Kenya's effective participation in the activities of NPCA recently anchored in the African Union.
- To identify and support the prioritization of NPCA projects and programmes that have significan linkages with national priorities of Kenya Vision 2030.
- To market Local and Regional NPCA projects and programmes among development partners and the investors community.
- To give direction to the NPCA secretariat which shall be responsible for implementing the decisions of the NPCA National Steering Committee.
- To promote the domestication of African Union (AU) and NPCA Vision, Mission and core principle/values.